you haven’t experienced true pain until you’ve played candy crush and have one move left and one jelly left to clear and there’s no way you can do it
I have no idea what Eurovision is, but I am LOVING tumblr right now!
The Office is over. And I loved these characters.
Happy Endings and Go On have been cancelled.
I’m left to conclude that laughter is gone.
Why are people not up at 1:12 am my time to talk to me? What is this bullshit? Fuck that, it’s not that late.
This is how I’m going to put it now. I’m on my period, therefore, my capacity for your bullshit is lacking.
Just got tickets to see the #NoFilter show in NYC. Boom.
I might actually fangirl over seeing Hannah Hart. I don’t know. Be cool, Steph. Be cool. But, I will have finished my certification and schooling at that point so I’m considering it a celebration present.
- Straight guys: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Straight girls: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Gay guys: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Lesbians: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Gary Ross: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Suzanne Collins: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Josh Hutcherson: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- THG cast: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Obama: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- God: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Anyone who breaths: Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I pee in the woods a lot.
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.